Quick Guide to This Site

 Welcome: This is a video I made to explain Xtranomics using the Xtranormal software. It is also intended to show off some of the features of Xtranormal e.g. various camera angles and sound effects.

Introduction: A traditional style academic introduction

Why Xtranomics: A more personal introduction and a background story of how this assignment came to exist. For more on this see my slide show from a recent talk (presentation).

 Xtranomics and The New Science of Learning: How Xtranomics complements one of my favorite recent papers on Economic Education.


Introducing Xtranormal to Students: This is the first thing I show my students. I designed it to be amusing, short and show off many features of Xtranormal software.

Instructions for Students: This is the set of instructions my students receive. These instructions will also complement the following slide show instructions for instructors.

Xtranomics Highlights: A sampling of some of my students' work

Getting Started With Xtranomics: Instructions for Instructors wishing to adopt Xtranomics, Instructions are in a slide show format

Student Feedback: What some of my students have to say about the Xtranomics experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment